1. Directs the Committee of the Chief of defence staff to activate the ECOWAS standby force with all its elements immediately.
2. Order the deployment of the ECOWAS standby force to restore constitutional order in the Republic of Niger.
3. Underscore its continued commitment for the restoration of constitutional order through peaceful means.
4. Direct the President of the Commission to monitor the implementation of previous sanctions.
5. Call on the African Union to endorse all the decisions taken by the ECOWAS authority on the situation in Niger.
6. Warn member states who by their action directly or indirectly, hindered the peaceful resolution of the crisis in Niger about the consequences for their action before the community.